What is laser rejuvenation and laser resurfacing?
Individual treatment £85
Book 6 treatments and get 2 treatments Free
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
Laser Resurfacing Result
Laser resurfacing, can improve the appearance of acne scars as well as other skin conditions. The degree of scarring and your skin type and color will determine the treatment options available to you.
A series of treatments are often required to achieve improvement in skin texture and clarity and repeated treatments are essential to maintain your results.
If you want more information regarding Laser Rejuvenation simply call your preferred Xpressions clinic to speak to a cosmetic treatment adviser, send us an online enquiry or request a call back and we will be in touch